See the Dentist Every Six Months
The American Dental Association (ADA) and Newman Dental recommend that you see the dentist every six months for a routine checkup. Why? Because it’s the best way to keep your teeth healthy and avoid costly dental procedures down the road.
During a routine appointment, Dr. Newman and his team will:
- Check for cavities and other signs of tooth decay
- Remove any plaque or tartar buildup
- Perform professional teeth cleaning
- Give you a bright, white smile!
Seeing the dentist every six months is essential because dental problems can develop quickly and often go unnoticed. By catching problems early, we can save you time, money, and hassle in the long run.
Newman Dental has a wide variety of services that can help you keep your teeth healthy and white, including:
There’s nothing like a bright, white smile to give you confidence. At Newman Dental, we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We offer various services to whiten your teeth, including professional teeth whitening and at-home whitening kits. We can also help you to keep your teeth looking their best by providing regular cleanings and examinations. So if you’re looking to boost your confidence with a brighter smile, Newman Dental is the place to go.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That’s why we offer various preventative services to help you avoid dental problems down the road. These services include sealants, which are applied to the teeth to help prevent cavities, and fluoride treatments, which can help to strengthen the teeth and prevent decay.
We love seeing families at Newman Dental! We offer a wide range of services for children, including sealants, fluoride treatments, and oral hygiene education. We also provide various adult services, including teeth whitening, veneers, and bonding. So whether you’re bringing your little ones in for their first dental appointment or looking to spruce up your smile, Newman Dental is the place to go.
More Reasons To See the Dentist Every Six Months
But all the above reasons are just the beginning. Seeing your dentist every six months at Newman Dental is also:
- Cost Effective: We believe in preventative dentistry, meaning we’d rather help you avoid costly dental problems by practicing good oral hygiene and seeing us regularly than have to treat dental issues down the road. Why spend money on expensive dental procedures when you can avoid them altogether by visiting the dentist regularly?f
- Convenient: We offer convenient appointment times that work around your busy schedule. We know you’re busy, so we make it easy to get the dental care you need without having to miss work or school. And our office is centrally located and easy to find in Tucson, Arizona.
- Comfortable: We understand that some people are anxious about going to the dentist. But our friendly team will put you at ease and make sure you’re comfortable every step of the way. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll feel like family.
- Enjoyable: We get it – most people don’t look forward to going to the dentist, but we will do everything we can to ensure you enjoy your visit. Our friendly and professional staff will make you feel welcome, and our state-of-the-art office is clean, comfortable, and relaxing. Plus, we offer a variety of amenities to make your visit more enjoyable, like complimentary beverages and Wi-Fi in our waiting room.
Your Tucson Family Dentistry
We want you and your family to have a healthy smile to be proud of – and that starts with seeing the dentist every six months for a routine checkup. Our team will give you an expert evaluation and provide recommendations for keeping your teeth in top condition.