Supporting Replacement Teeth with Root-Like Posts
When it comes to replacing lost teeth, dental implants are among the most advanced options available. Unlike traditional prostheses, implants are supported on one or more posts that are designed to mimic your lost tooth roots by supporting your custom restoration. The posts are biocompatible, meaning that your jawbone will fuse with the post over time, providing a level of support no other type of replacement tooth can match. It also means that your body’s natural immune system will not reject the material.
A Natural and Robust Restorative Dental Solution
As the only option for replacing lost tooth roots and offering this support, implants can provide the most realistic solution for rebuilding your smile after losing one or more teeth. Restoring your smile with dental implants in Tucson, AZ, can improve your overall oral health and restore your confidence.
The Best Dental Implant Team in Arizona
Our restorative dentistry professionals are trained to restore your smile and place your implants effectively. If you have any questions regarding the placement and recovery process, consult with Dr. Newman. We will be happy to answer your questions and ensure your procedure goes as smoothly as possible. We are your experts on dental implants in Tucson, AZ.
We’re conveniently located inside the Grant Road Professional Plaza and proudly welcome the residents of all surrounding communities. Please don’t wait to restore your smile with dental implants in Tucson. Call our office today.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Newman Dental uses advanced Cone beam 3D X-rays for optimal precision and results when customizing your dental implant placement. These X-rays help improve comfort and convenience and enhance the dental implant benefits, including:
- Dental implant posts eliminate the need for adhesives, clasps, and abutment teeth that dental bridges require.
- Implant posts offer the most comfortable and lifelike support for prosthetic dental crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- You can receive a dental implant to replace one or multiple missing teeth.
- Implants help you can prevent any further decay or damage. When you have gaps in your smile, you leave space for food, bacteria, and plaque to build up and cause decay.
- Dr. Newman will match your implant perfectly to the shade of your natural teeth. Your implant will fit comfortably, look natural in your smile, and not require special maintenance or cleaning.
- Dental implants are also the only restorative option that helps preserve your jawbone’s density and structure. Without the root-like support of an implant, your jawbone will gradually shrink and change shape. The shrinking can cause your facial features to sag and make you look much older than you are.
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants are a permanent solution for replacing your missing teeth. With proper care, your dental implants can last a lifetime. It is essential to brush and floss your teeth daily and visit us regularly for checkups and cleanings. It would be best to avoid smoking, increasing your risk of implant failure.
If you take good care of your dental implants, they will continue to support your restoration and give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile for many years to come.
Contact Our Dental Implant Professionals in Tucson Today
If you are missing one or more teeth, contact our office today to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your treatment options with you and help you decide if dental implants are the right choice for you.
We want you to have the best dental implants available, using the latest technology and materials in our practice. You can trust us to provide you with quality dental implants that will last for years.
We look forward to working with you and bringing out that beautiful, healthy smile.