How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Improve Your Smile?
If you are considering any cosmetic dental procedure, consult a qualified Tucson cosmetic dentist, Dr. Dirk A. Newman. He will take the time to listen to your concerns and goals and help you choose the best treatment option for your needs. He can also be able to provide you with before and after photos of patients who have undergone similar procedures.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of teeth and gums. While traditional dentistry focuses on preventing and treating oral health problems, cosmetic dentistry takes a more aesthetic approach. Cosmetic dentistry aims to create a beautiful, healthy smile that enhances a person’s overall appearance.
Many different cosmetic dental procedures are available, ranging from simple teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as veneers and dental implants. Some standard procedures include:
- Teeth whitening can improve your smile by making your teeth look brighter and more vibrant.
- Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells bonded to the front of your teeth. Veneers can improve the color, shape, and size of your teeth.
- Dental bonding can improve your smile by repairing cracked, chipped, or discolored teeth. It is a fast and affordable procedure; you can see instant results with your teeth after just one dental visit.
- Dental Crowns are a great way to improve the appearance of your smile if you have misshapen, discolored, or damaged teeth. We can also use crowns to support a dental bridge.
- Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. A bridge comprises two dental crowns with a false tooth in between. The crowns are placed on the teeth next to the space, and the false tooth fills the gap.
- Invisalign is a clear alternative to metal braces that straighten teeth without anyone knowing you’re wearing them. You can improve your smile while still showing it off every time you smile – others will see your straight teeth, not your braces.
Healthy Teeth Are Beautiful Teeth
In addition to improving your smile, cosmetic dentistry offers several other benefits.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your oral health. For example, dental veneers can protect your teeth from further damage.
- It can also improve your overall appearance. A beautiful smile can make you look younger and more attractive.
- It can also boost your self-esteem and confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can help you feel better about yourself if you’re unhappy with your smile.
- It can also improve your oral function. For example, crooked teeth may be difficult to clean, and you may be more likely to develop cavities or other oral health problems. Straightening your teeth can improve your oral function and reduce your risk of developing these problems.
Your Tucson Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to improve your smile, and it has many other benefits, as well. With the help of the skilled cosmetic dental team at Newman Dental, you can achieve the beautiful, white smile that will help boost your confidence. We can complete many of our procedures in just one or two visits! Contact us today to schedule a consultation!