If you have a damaged tooth or advanced tooth decay, then you may need a restoration. At one time, this meant requiring between two and three visits, as well as an interim period of wearing a temporary restoration. Now, we can use advanced technology to offer Tucson, AZ patients same day dental crowns!
Try Our Quiz on Same Day Dental Crowns
- True or False: We can use crowns to address a number of issues.
- True or False: We use advanced technology to create them.
- True or False: They will look natural.
- True or False: Maintaining them is easy.
- True. A crown fits over the tooth, allowing us to address issues with the tooth’s shape and color. We can lengthen worn down teeth, repair decay or infection, anchor dental bridges in place or even restore single tooth dental implants.
- True. Using the E4D system, we first prepare the tooth by removing a small amount of structure. We then take detailed digital impressions, which will be used to create a 3D model. We upload the information into a special machine, which will mill the crown from a solid block of ceramic. In the same visit, we can then place the completed restoration.
- True. Ceramic can be shaded to match surrounding teeth and also mimics the appearance of tooth enamel. As a result, your tooth will look natural following treatment. The material is also stain-resistant and very powerful.
- True. You simply care for your newly repaired tooth as you would a natural one. We suggest brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing every night before bed. You should also undergo a routine checkup and cleaning. If you have any questions about repairing a tooth or our one-visit restorations, then contact our team today.
Learn More About Same Day Crowns
Did you know that we can create a custom-made restoration in a single visit? For more information, schedule a consultation with your dentist by calling Dr. Newman’s office in Tucson, AZ, today at 520-296-5439. We’re conveniently located inside the Grant Road Professional Plaza, and proudly welcome the residents of all surrounding communities.