If you have been feeling unhappy with one – or several – aspects of your smile’s appearance, we have good news for you: You can enjoy a complete smile makeover with the use of porcelain veneers. Sound too good to be true? Fortunately, veneers actually do offer an exceptional variety of benefits that will dramatically improve the beauty of your smile. Even more exciting? This cosmetic treatment typically requires only two to three visits. If you’ve been looking for a way to transform the appearance of your teeth, we encourage you to learn more about veneers, so you may decide whether this option is well suited to your needs. Ready for more details? Read further:
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are one type of cosmetic treatment that we offer to provide patients with exceptional esthetic transformations. A porcelain veneer is an extremely thin shell crafted out of multiple layers of porcelain. Like your own teeth, which are made of multiple layers of translucent tooth tissue, a veneer is quite similar. You can expect a natural finish that allows your own tooth to gently shine through, so onlookers cannot tell you have achieved a façade over your smile with a cosmetic solution. After customizing the shells to your preferences, we will bond the porcelain veneers to your teeth for a long-lasting, beautiful smile.
The Cosmetic Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
We will speak with your about your preferences for your veneers, which offer a long list of potential benefits. You may choose one improvement or several, which may include the following:
- Veneers improve the shape of your teeth, which we can customize to blend more harmoniously with your other facial features
- We will select the new, improved shade of your smile for a whiter, brighter appearance
- We can improve tooth length and width, which will address problems with uniformity and asymmetry
- Veneers will fill small gaps between your teeth, often without the need for braces
- Porcelain veneers will cover up blemishes and small imperfections like chips, cracks, and isolated stains
ABOUT YOUR TUCSON, AZ, GENERAL DENTIST
Dirk A. Newman, DDS, offers a full range of modern dental care services, including general dentistry, smile enhancement, smile restoration, and implant dentistry. To learn more, contact us today to schedule a visit by calling our office at 520-296-5439. Located in Tucson, AZ, we proudly serve patients from Tucson and all surrounding communities.